Tuesday, July 31, 2001

Where was I?

<Phyrian> You're on jury duty?
<Phyrian> Hmm
<Phyrian> Do they still have laws in California?  

 Met Jesus up on a hill
He confessed I was dressed to kill
Saw fear eternal in his eyes
He's seen what happens when the soul dies

Where was I?
I have this crazy theory. Maybe it's not me who's lazy and boring; it's you, and you just can't see it that way through the tunnelvision of your preconceived reality.

Long story short, my wife recently finished graduate school and I feel like I just got out of prison. Not a normal prison either, but the kind they build on asteroids in the future. Too bad there aren't any movies for us to go see. Remember back when people would get together and make movies, and they would show those movies to other people at a common gathering place, and that second group of people would react with laughter or fright or joy or sadness? Those were the days, weren't they.

I have things to say about stuff other than Subspace, and a little bit to say about Subspace but mainly stuff to do in Subspace. We'll discuss that later. My apologies for not having addressed the missing-ness of this page for a full month now, and many many thank-yous to the Mackieman for taking me in and setting me up here.

By the way, I did update in June; I just forgot to upload one time and the other time I found my account was gone. :P So there's a little bit more in the June archive if anyone's aching to know what I thought during June.

I'm out of time. See y'all in September. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment