Monday, December 15, 1997

Well, I'm updating earlier than I said I would. What do you want?

Sorry about the delay. I spent the weekend deprocrastinating. If someone ever asks you to do shot breakdowns for a script, never make the mistake of assuming that it's going to take less time to do this than it did to write the actual script. Jesus Christ what an awful experience. That and I spent several days working on some other stuff and just haven't been able to update much. Strangely enough, Idid play a lot of Subspace, but then I also took time out for food and other important biological needs. The fact of the matter is that about 10 people read this page anyway and I talk to half of them on IRC anyway. ;P Anyway sorry to be a flake.

I finally reviewed the new album in the funkydesertbreaks series, a great and unusually classy DJ mix which I like to listen to in Speed Zone. You'll find this and a short review of Etnica's Alien Protein in the Playlist section. Leo ripped some sounds from the new verssion of Subspace and there is a new Files section for that, or just get it off of the main page pointer. I haven't worked on my map and haven't been doing much playing in the new trippy zones but may have something up about them later in the week.

That official review of the retail release of the game is coming, still, and expect a little guide to Alpha Zone H2, which I have discovered recently. :)

Starcraft isn't out. Fine. I'm going to play Doom. I mean Quake. Mlah.

No comments:

Post a Comment