Wednesday, June 14, 2000

<Pl0k> He's a muppet?
<einexile> he's awesome, he says bork bork bork and stuffs other muppets in a big pot
<Pl0k> I thought he was a real chef


Just give me an easy life and a peaceful death.


Hell 
Didn't realize it had been a week. Sorry.

We're subbing for someone's classical show, which incidentally is called So Damn Boring. This week and next. It's in a few hours, actually. 6:00am Pacific, 9:00am Eastern, lasting two and a half hours. Don't worry, we're not going to play any of the shit you hear on classical radio all the time. :) Sorry for the short notice, but they didn't give us much notice either. Us being me, the playlist god, and the lovely and talented dj moon bee, also known as my better half. Tune in here.

More update later if I have anything to say about it.

Good luck to everyone doing finals and stuff.

Interesting news on SSNet by the way.

And always read the Broken Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment