Friday, November 10, 2000

Day 1096

<Oswaldo> e is like a box of chocolates

And love is not the easy thing....
The only baggage you can bring
is all that you can't leave behind.

Year 3
Today was the last day of the third year in the life of the Minefield. December 1st is the page's birthday. I am tired of it. I've thought very seriously about ending the page tonight. I will not. Instead, the page will be changing dramatically beginning tomorrow. In time it might look nothing like it has in the past. This is as it should be. The roles it once filled are now filled by others, and there is much out there to do that is presently being done by no one.

At the same time, I'm planning for this in many ways to be a return to what the page was about back when it began. With luck this will be more fun for everyone concerned, and generate a more consistent output without causing me or others quite so many headaches.

My thanks to all of you who have kept coming back here through the years, especially those among you who didn't give up when the page reached the point of near total inactivity. The loyalty is much appreciated and is the reason I continue on. It is the reason Subspace continues on, and what keeps this game fun in its old age.

Cross your fingers, cause here goes nothing . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment