Tuesday, June 6, 2000

Correction

<Skie> My idea of being rebellious is majoring in philosophy.

Oh, maybe, in terms of surrender,
On a backcloth of lashes and eyes
In a flood of your tears, in sackcloth
And ashes and ashes and ashes and ashes
And ashes and ashes and lies...

Correction 
Map Vault is mapvault.net, not mapvault.com. Sorry bout that. Also if you get a plugin-could-not-be-download error from one of my pages, it's because I've moved that page to its own subdirectory without sending along a copy of the mine.wav that goes with it. Please let me know if you discover one of these. Thanks Anna-Puma for the headsup on both.

I normally hate it when people do this . . . 
Every time a new version of ICQ or Winamp or some other popular program comes out, a lot of people pimp it out and spam it up for no particular reason, so realize that I am sensitive to this sentiment. And yet, and yet. The new version of Winamp absolutely rocks. Maybe a lot of it was stuff implemented in versions between my old one and the current one, but whatever. I just need to say here that this has become one of the coolest programs you can get for free or otherwise, and it's little wonder that its name continues to be synonymous with mp3 and streaming for anyone who takes either seriously.

Bitch; moan; bitch, bitch, moan. 
No Half-Life 4U = SUX, whine, gripe, etc. I feel it too buddy. Just hang in there. At very least we can look forward to the sweet release death will bring.

Oh yeah 
We're fucked. (Thanks Shugashack.) And also Einstein was dumb. And don't you say I never told you so.

"Mommy, what's Eblana?" 
I've given up on answering this question. You figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment