Saturday, June 3, 2000

SCF event = now

<BluesMojo> I've been to Michigan man
<BluesMojo> It's a cold, sterile pile of sexless hell up there


Laughing at each other's pain
They run the heater in the morning rain
This'll pay the rent around the world
Wanna buy a picture of a girl

SCF event = now 
This is just to confirm that the time and place for Sheepy Wonderland IV is indeed 6:00pm Eastern time in SSCX SCF West, as I mentioned tentatively yesterday. The game will be relatively simple and no signups or anything are required. See you there, or wherever.

More update later, maybe.

Lame versus Not Lame 
Rage and Striker, being squadmates, work together (as the rules allow) in the first two rounds of Masters of Chaos. Third round leaves the two of them and two others. They volunteer to split the fight into two separate fights, one-on-one. Striker wins his fight, and instead of helping Rage sits out the rest of the round. Rage loses a fair fight. What happens? You guessed it. RAGE=OWNED. GG STFU. Followed by unwarranted criticism of their previous cooperation. Now just how fucking immature is that shit? If ever I have seen a class act it was the two of their handling of these final rounds. To take that kind of attitude just brands yourself as clueless. Striker won the final round with a nice bit of maneuvering and a nasty kill, by the way. I should participate in these more often.

SCF stuff 
The fourth Sheepy Wonderland was actually enjoyable, much to my surprise. There was no elimination but we fragged around for a while. I even had the cathartic pleasure of erasing some lamer's map when he had the nerve to spam his subarena in the middle of the game. :P The fifth one will be next week and hopefully have a little more organization.

Half-Life 
I officially started mapping for HL yesterday, ph34r. I've been messing around with WorldCraft for a while now but never actually sat down and started work on a map that I intended to complete. This I might just finish. Anyone want to tutor me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment